Valencia Local Custom Tips by TheView
Valencia Local Customs: 68 reviews and 120 photos
Paella origins from Valencia so you have to try it here. Just remember that you have to have it for lunch never dinner (some places they serve it for dinner as well …but its braking with the local tradition). You can eat it direct from the pan or take it to your plate. Enjoy
October 9 is a special day in Valencia. Its that day where the Moors was rejected from the city in 1238. The city of Valencia celebrates the event by dressing up as Moorish knights and belly dancers parading true the inner city. At midnight it all ends in a climax with a grand firework display.
More Reviews (2)
TheView's Related Pages
Valencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT"
- "Fireworks, oranges & light"
- " Something old , something new , ..."
- "Las Fallas 2008!!"
- "Celebrations in Valencia!"
- "Valencia - a winter escape"
- "Visiting Valencia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valencia
- Hotels in Valencia
- Transportation in Valencia
- Nightlife in Valencia
- Restaurants in Valencia
- Shopping in Valencia
- Warnings and Dangers in Valencia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valencia
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valencia
Photos in ValenciaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenland Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Anton am Arlberg Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos
- Prefecture of the Cyclades Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delphi Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos