Copenhagen Shopping Tips by TheView
Copenhagen Shopping: 101 reviews and 121 photos
“VI SES” in English “See you later”
The name of the shop signals with a nice twist of ironic distance that this is the outlet shop of “Blindes Arbejde“ in English “Blind peoples handwork”
The products in the shop is made by blind people and the shop is run by blind people they use a computer to scan the prices on the product you like to buy and a digital voice tells the price. I do not know if shopkeepers and the computer also speak English but give it a try if you like to support the good work they do.
What to pay: The shop by the way is owned by a foundation, so even if the prices are not as cheep as in the supermarket, no body gets wealthy on your expense.
Address: Valkendorfsgade 3, 1151 København K
Directions: You find the shop if you go from Stroget/Amagertorv up Kobmagergade on the first side street on your left right around the corner
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: +45 33123315
Theme: Local Craft
If you like to see danish design go to Illumsbolighus. Here you have all the danish classical furniture.
What to pay: Its expensive. But if your from non-EC you can buy it exempt from the value added tax (moms) thats 25 % in denmark!
Address: Østergade 52 (Strøget), 1001 København K
Phone: 33 14 40 02
Theme: Home Furnishing
More Reviews (55)
- See All Need to find a toilet fast?
- See All MIndelunden ...Memorial for the freedom...
- See All Tips …how much or if to?
- See All Tycho Brahe -Scientist in the city #2
- See All Apartment rental in Copenhagen
- See All Best restaurant in the world 2010
TheView's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid’s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 57 Reviews
- 191 Photos
- 155 Forum posts
- 83 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
- Posted in Travel Copenhagen Forum "Re: Applying for a Danish..."
- Wrote a Review Need to find a toilet fast? in Copenhagen Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "MIndelunden ...Memorial for the freedom fighters"
- Commented on one of wise23girl's Copenhagen travel pages
- updated a Copenhagen Travel Page "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (191)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 57 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenland Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Anton am Arlberg Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos
- Prefecture of the Cyclades Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delphi Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (123)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Nyhavn- 102 Reviews, 185 Photos
- Christiania- 47 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Tivoli Garden- 134 Reviews, 247 Photos
- Little Mermaid- 103 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Canal & Harbour Tours- 48 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Rådhuspladsen - Town hall square- 77 Reviews, 159 Photos
- Carlsberg Brewery- 33 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Amalienborg Palace- 72 Reviews, 138 Photos
- Rosenborg Palace & Kongens Have- 63 Reviews, 133 Photos
- Strøget- 46 Reviews, 70 Photos
See All Copenhagen Things to Do