Copenhagen Nightlife Tips by TheView
Copenhagen Nightlife: 177 reviews and 182 photos
There is a ultimate virtual tourist hang out bar in Copenhagen the Café Globen. Its is a bar founded and run on a volunteer basis by members and supporters of the Danish travellers society (De Berejstes Klub). It offers nice beer from around the world and good local beer from microbreweries, free internet, lots of travel books if you like to plan your next journey. The atmosphere is laidback and welcoming and a handshake and introductions and chats with the other guests are a common phenomena.
But the best thing about the bar is the bartenders that count two great vt-members
cachaseiro and Razmataac
Dress Code: laidback just come with a open mind!
Address: Turesensgade 2B, DK-1368 København K
Directions: A short walk (5 min) from the city hall/Tivoli/Nørrport train station.
As a last stand bar in Copenhagen this is a real classic and the first tip in line I plan to post. So what better place to start this tour of the Copenhagen nightlife then down in the gutter.
Café Guldregn (Golden rain) is best described as a lowlife dump (nothing fancy) just the place we end up when the other bars close late night. The beer and drinks is relatively cheep the toilet facilities are very bad. The bar is small enough to meet the little special new rule. That are made on the ban on smoking that says you are only allowed to smoke in bars smaller then 50 square meters, so it will for sure stay very smoky.
One special feature that can be helpful for a traveller is that its has a launderette run by the bar. The launderette is just on the opposite side of the front door.
Address: Oehlenschlægersgade 1 - København V
Directions: Side street to Vesterbrogade
Go and have a beer! I can suggest you go upstairs and get a Elephant beer.
Address: Vestergade 21
Directions: Vestergade starts at the north-easten corner of the city hall square.
More Reviews (48)
- Tivoli hotel
- See All Best restaurant in the world 2010
- See All Scientist in the city; 1.
- See All CPH:DOX
- See All Home cooking
- See All Copenhagen Airport
TheView's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 51 Reviews
- 184 Photos
- 118 Forum posts
- 81 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (184)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 51 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenland Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Anton am Arlberg Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos
- Prefecture of the Cyclades Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delphi Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Valencia Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (112)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Tivoli- 134 Reviews, 248 Photos
- Canal & Harbour Tours- 47 Reviews, 91 Photos
- Christiania- 47 Reviews, 91 Photos
- Nyhavn- 101 Reviews, 177 Photos
- Little Mermaid- 97 Reviews, 155 Photos
- Rådhuspladsen - Town hall square- 80 Reviews, 169 Photos
- Amalienborg Palace- 71 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Rosenborg Palace & Kongens Have- 62 Reviews, 130 Photos
- Strøget- 46 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Carlsberg Brewery- 34 Reviews, 68 Photos
See All Copenhagen Things to Do