"Superb Taba" Top 5 Page for this destination Taba by kid-keith
Taba Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 159 photos
Visted Taba Heights, feb 2006. First landed at Taba Airport (which is also a miltary base) was quite shocked to see how unorgainised it was there with only one flight coming in and there staff trying to come on to my girlfriend i was not best pleased, however after this we got to our hotel and an instant smile come on our faces as we looked out off our balcony over the sea we could see Israel to the left, straight ahead was Jordan and far to the right Saudi Arabia, magical.
Staying here for one week we had a great time snorkling and doing some watersports and a couple of excursions(see Eilat,isreal page and Dahab). Taba is a tourist resort made only for this purpose but this is a hand picked location where the coral is rife, and Excursions are plentyful with some interesting places surrounding it.
- Pros:Great sunshine all year round,great base to explore other surrounding countries.
- Cons:Airport and it`s staff.
- In a nutshell:Great fun in the desert.
At Taba Heights Water World they offer a glass bottom boat ride, this last for about an hour and is quite well priced at... more travel advice
It just wouldn`t be the same going to Egypt without riding a Camel you can do this along the beach at Taba Heights at... more travel advice
kid-keith's Related Pages
Taba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Superb Taba"
- "Taba - Shamal Sina' - Egypt"
- "Taba Heights"
- "Taba - affordable luxury..."
- "Trip to Taba"
- "Taba blue waters and sky"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taba
- Hotels in Taba
- Transportation in Taba
- Nightlife in Taba
- Restaurants in Taba
- Shopping in Taba
- Warnings and Dangers in Taba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taba
- 23 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Taba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taba Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- State of Tasmania Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broome Intro, 17 reviews, 4 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Eilat Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kununurra Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos