"First stop after Perth." Geraldton by kid-keith
Geraldton Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 231 photos
Well when we first drove into Geraldton it was a bit scary really,as we thought there was no one there.It was getting a bit late about 11p.m we pulled into the main street and didn`t see anyone for about 15 minutes(weird), as we thought this was suppose to be a small city. Any how we managed to see some one and they pointed as to a pub in which it was also a small hostel and got ourselves a bed for the night, then left early next morning as the place freaked us out a bit,can`t really explain in words what Geraldton was like.
kid-keith's Related Pages
Geraldton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Geraldton"
- "Geraldton - 4hrs north of Perth"
- "Sandboarding Near Geraldton"
- "The Batavia"
- "First stop after Perth."
- "Passing Through Geraldton (424km North of Perth)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geraldton
- Hotels in Geraldton
- Transportation in Geraldton
- Nightlife in Geraldton
- Restaurants in Geraldton
- Shopping in Geraldton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geraldton
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Geraldton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geraldton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taba Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- State of Tasmania Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broome Intro, 17 reviews, 4 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Eilat Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kununurra Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos