"Well, yeah Port Hedland??" Port Hedland by kid-keith
Port Hedland Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
We stopped in Port Hedland on our way to sunny Broome, we only stayed a night and a morning that`s all we needed really, not much to see apart from plenty of boats and ships working away and that`s it probably best way so sum it up is it`s a bit of a concrete jungle really not much to do or see one night is more than enough.
kid-keith's Related Pages
Port Hedland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hedland the hole!"
- "Don't discount the town"
- "Well, yeah Port Hedland??"
- "A Dive"
- "Port Hedland"
- "Tour up North from 03 - 16 of March"
- "Port Hedland - Karijini National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Hedland
- Hotels in Port Hedland
- Nightlife in Port Hedland
- Restaurants in Port Hedland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Hedland
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Port Hedland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Hedland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taba Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- State of Tasmania Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broome Intro, 17 reviews, 4 photos
- Eilat Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kununurra Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos