"Denham,Coral bay and Ningaloo reef" Denham by kid-keith
Denham Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Coral bay is such a wonderful place with Ningaloo reef on it`s door step there is plenty to do here although it`s only a small place.
Diving and snorkling are the main attractions and also the chance to see the a Whale Shark and Manta Rays.
Ningaloo Reef and Coral bay is sometimes home to the giant Whale Shark (seasonally dependent) when i was in Coral Bay it... more travel advice
kid-keith's Related Pages
Denham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Australia's Western-most town"
- "Denham,Coral bay and Ningaloo reef"
- "Denham ~ A Beautiful and Quiet Town"
- "Pictures of Denham"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Denham
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Denham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denham
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taba Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Osaka Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- State of Tasmania Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broome Intro, 17 reviews, 4 photos
- Eilat Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kununurra Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos