"There's No Place like Home!!!" Calbayog City by Dyesebel
Calbayog City Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 51 photos
Calbayog City is the 19th oldest city in the Philippines.It is situated in the western part of the island of Samar with land area of 90,300 hectares,consisting of 157 Barangays (town) and 3 districts, Calbayog,Tinambacan and Oquendo.Dialects & language spoken are Waray,Cebuano,Tagalog,Boholano and English.
Calbayog has 2 Seasons; the Wet and Dry Season.Wet or Rainfall Season is making the city appropriate for agricultural investment.Dry Season is during summer March,April and May.
Travel Time Approx.18hrs/ daily
Travel Time 1h30min/ Tue,Thu,Sun
MV Don Martin (Palacio Shipping Line)
Travel Time 10hrs/ Mon,Wed,Fri
- Pros:simple and quiet place
- Cons:avoid June to August,rains heavily
There are so many dogs on the street,be careful they might have rabbies. more travel advice
Dyesebel's Related Pages
Calbayog City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's No Place like Home!!!"
- "we travel calbayog now april11 2007"
- "Calbayog, Province of Samar"
- "Visting Eastern Visayas"
- "Calbayog City"
- "ATTRACTIONS IN CALBAYOG WORTH EXPLORING"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calbayog City
- Hotels in Calbayog City
- Transportation in Calbayog City
- Nightlife in Calbayog City
- Restaurants in Calbayog City
- Warnings and Dangers in Calbayog City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calbayog City
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Calbayog City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calbayog City
Top 10 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 52 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Intro, 32 reviews, 134 photos, 6 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 125 photos, 6 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 34 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busuanga Intro, 23 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 14 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zermatt Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues