"Top of the Philippines" Top 5 Page for this destination Banaue by Dyesebel
Banaue Travel Guide: 224 reviews and 617 photos
Banaue is ideal for nature lovers and adventurous tourists.The main attraction in this region is the Banaue Rice Terraces,constructed about 3,000 years ago.This fascinating place is also known for being relatively "untouched" by Western civilisation and it gives a glimpse of the true Philippines.
"One cannot go contrary to nature. Nature is stronger than the strongest man. It is to our own interest to be on good terms with her."
-- Pablo Picasso
Check out my "Travelogue" for more breathtaking pictures;)
- Pros:Breathtaking Views
- Cons:uncomfortable bus to Banaue
- In a nutshell:worth the travelling
It's an old village in Banaue,you will also see here native huts and beautiful carvings.You can also buy some souvenirs... more travel advice
If you are going to Banaue and staying in Banaue Hotel, makes sure it's weekend, because there's a cultural show.You... more travel advice
Dyesebel's Related Pages
Banaue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The world famous ancient rice terraces."
- "Stairway to Heaven"
- "Top of the Philippines"
- "Banaue - Comfortably Cold!"
- "Banaue - The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banaue
- Hotels in Banaue
- Transportation in Banaue
- Nightlife in Banaue
- Restaurants in Banaue
- Shopping in Banaue
- Warnings and Dangers in Banaue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banaue
- 10 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Banaue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banaue
Photos in BanaueSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 52 reviews, 174 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seychelles Intro, 32 reviews, 134 photos, 6 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 125 photos, 6 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 34 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busuanga Intro, 23 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 19 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 14 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zermatt Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues