Niagara Falls Things to Do Tips by freddie18
Niagara Falls Things to Do: 660 reviews and 1,223 photos
Winter Holiday in Niagara
If you want to see the real winter in Canada, come to Niagara Falls. It is a real treat if you come from November to January. Do not forget your camera as the view is spectacular. It is really cold and you will witness the clinging spray of the Falls blankets the trees, rocks and even the lamp post form a unique frozen shapes.
Come and enjoy the Winter Festival of Lights which features lights displays that is so romantic and breathtaking. There is also entertainment coupled with the illuminated backdrop fo the Niagara Falls.
Come visit us in Canada and see for yourself.
Address: Niagara Falls, Canada
On your next visit to Niagara, you will be amazed on the artistic creation of the Niagara's Floral clock. This beautiful clock is very close to Niagara Falls which is located approximately 140 kilometres south from Toronto. It is also close to the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens with a distance of approximately 2.5 kilometres. To give you a bit of information about the clock, it was built in 1950 and since then became one of the largest clock in the world at 12.2 metres or 40 feet in diameter. The face of this floral clock is changed twice a season. The most interesting information about the Niagara Floral Clock is that admission is Free.
Come visit us and see for yourself!
Address: Niagara River Parkway North, Niagara Falls
Phone: 905 371 0254
Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls, Canada
Yes, it is truly a thrilling experience when you come to Canada and try the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls. It is amazing! The photos I posted here will give you an idea on what to expect.
Prices and Schedules
Niagara Falls, U.S.A. / At the entrance to the Observation Tower
Niagara Falls, Canada / Maid of the Mist Landing at the bottom of Clifton Hill
Canadian and U.S. landings are accessible for physically challenged persons.
2009 Rates : Retail Rates
Canada: Adult $14.50 Child (6-12 years old) $8.90
United States; Adult $13.50 Child (6-12 years old) $7.85
Please note that the last day of operation of the Maid of the Mist for 2009 season will be on October 24, 2009. For more detailed information, visit the web I provided below.
Address: 5920 Niagara Parkway
Phone: 905 358 0311
Winter Festival of Lights - Niagara Falls Canada
Visiting Niagara Falls or Niagara Region in particular is a one whole day and night of enjoying this wonder of nature. I recommend that when you come visit us, you have booked to stay for a night or two in one of the world class hotels or better still in any bed and breakfast accommodation which is close to the falls and to the many attractions. The reason behind is that the atmosphere in this amazing wonder is so romantic that even celebrities would come to experience this breathtaking night light show at Niagara Falls.
Come and see the Winter Festival of Lights and enjoy Canada's largest lights festival at the world's most famous address - Niagara Falls - as we illuminate the nights. Lights on daily from 5pm until 12am. For a complete 25th Annual Winter Festival of lights schedule, please access the following linkpage:
The amazing picture of the Falls I have posted was taken during the festival. Don't miss it!
Address: Canadian and American Falls, Niagara Falls
Phone: 905 371 0254
freddie18's Related Pages
Niagara Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Niagara Falls"
- "Niagara during Christmas time"
- "Niagara Falls"
- "Niagara Falls"
- "Niagara Falls - Canadian side"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niagara Falls
- Hotels in Niagara Falls
- Transportation in Niagara Falls
- Nightlife in Niagara Falls
- Restaurants in Niagara Falls
- Shopping in Niagara Falls
- Warnings and Dangers in Niagara Falls
- See All...
Explore the World
- East Anacapa Island Hotels
- João Pessoa Hotels
- Otok Zlarin Hotels
- Temoaya Hotels
- Distrito de Bragança
Badges & Stats in Niagara Falls
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Niagara Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niagara Falls
- Posted in Travel Puerto Princesa Forum "Re: which is cheaper?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Thrilling Experience - Maid of the Mist in Niagara"
- Wrote a Review Thrilling Experience - Maid of the Mist in Niagara about Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls Things to Do
- Commented on one of VeronicaG's Niagara Falls travel pages
- updated a Niagara Falls Travel Page "My Niagara Falls Homepage"
Photos in Niagara FallsSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (91)
Latest Niagara Falls hotel reviews
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Niagara Falls
- 125 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- King Waldorf's
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 9, 2013
- Days Inn Niagara Falls Fallsview Casino
- 169 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Fallsview Hotel & Suites
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Inn by the Falls
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 27, 2013
- Happiness Inn
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 23, 2013
- Voyageur Inn Motel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013
- Days Inn Fallsview District
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Lion's Head Bed & Breakfast
- 286 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Trillium Bed & Breakfast
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- HI- Niagara Falls
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 16, 2013
- Eastwood Tourist Lodge
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 15, 2010
- Stoneleigh Guest House
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 26, 2012
- Ambiance by the Falls
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Maid of the Mist- 96 Reviews, 179 Photos
- Falls at Night- 39 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Behind the Falls- 44 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Rainbow Bridge- 15 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Falls in Winter- 6 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Clifton Hill- 28 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Horseshoe Falls- 47 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Skylon Tower- 23 Reviews, 47 Photos
- Marine Land and Game Farm- 16 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Casino Niagara- 13 Reviews, 18 Photos
See All Niagara Falls Things to Do