"My Niagara Falls Homepage" Niagara Falls by freddie18

Niagara Falls Travel Guide: 1,446 reviews and 3,601 photos

Welcome to Niagara Falls

I always wanted to come visit Niagara in Ontario, Canada which is around 1.5 hours trip from where I live. It is a place that I love most. You will love it too! Anytime of the year were it be Winter time, Spring time, Summer or Fall.

Niagara has a set of waterfalls located on the Niagara River which is at the border of Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. It is divided into the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls. The former drop about 173 feet or 53 meters and the latter drop 70 feet or 21 meters before reaching a jumble of fallen rocks that were deposited by a massive rock slide in the 1950s.

The above information is very brief compared to the long history of the Niagara Falls. I will leave the rest of the history for you to discover when you come visit Niagara. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures that I have posted here and let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

Come visit Ontario, and do not miss Niagara Falls - you have a lot to discover!

• Last visit to Niagara Falls: Dec 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 26, 2007

• Dec 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

love the falls been there at xmax time, now i am coming back on june30 2013 to celebrate my sisters 50birthday and canada day celebrations ,i hear its awesome. i can hardly wait...

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2010 at 3:38 AM

Fantastic pictures! We're having a harsh winter here right now, but it's nothing like the winter at Niagare Falls.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Winter here must be fantastic. The maid of the mist was a blast. It was awesome getting so close to the falls. Nice page!

• csordila's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I have taken a short trip some few years back, but reading your recomendations, it seems to me as if I should visit here again. Best. L.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Niagara Falls tips, great and stunning pics.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Nice to see it all on pictures, but seeing it with your own eyes is something quite different... Thanks!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2008 at 4:57 PM

I was here in 1990 when I was still pregnant with my daughter Shelby! We were enroute to New Hamshire!

• barbskie's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 2:27 AM

Lucky you Freddie living near Niagara region. It is a dream of mine to see the famous Niagara Falls ...in reality. thanks. kumusta

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2006 at 10:03 AM

Hi fred one of my greatest dream is to experience the breathtaking view of niagara falls, kaya lang di ako maka rate ngayon dahil naka blocked pag nag rarate ako need to fix my computer settings.

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 6:15 AM

I went to see Niagara Falls as a child and still remember how awesome they were. Definitely a special place!

freddie18 Visits Here Frequently!

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in Niagara Falls

Have you been to Niagara Falls?