"My Peterborough Homepage!" Peterborough by freddie18
Peterborough Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
The last time I was in the city of Peterborough was up for a camping. It was an experience - very unforgettable. Why? Because there was heavy rain and lightning all around us. It did not stop us assembling our tents under the tall trees. It was risky they say- but we enjoyed it and will be back.
Peterborough is a city on the Otonabee River in central-eastern Ontario, Canada, 125 kilometres (78 mi) northeast of Toronto. The City of Peterborough ranks as the 33rd largest CMA in Canada.
Peterborough is known as the gateway to the "cottage country" of the Kawarthas, a large recreational region of the province. The city is the seat of Peterborough County*
It is nice to be camping in a quiet place like Peterborough. There are many camping grounds in the area and one of them... more travel advice
freddie18's Related Pages
Peterborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Peterborough Homepage!"
- "Welcome to the P-Dot!"
- "My University Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peterborough
- Hotels in Peterborough
- Restaurants in Peterborough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peterborough
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Peterborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peterborough
Photos in PeterboroughSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos