"My Toronto - "Yours to Discover"" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto by freddie18
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,333 reviews and 9,029 photos
The capital of Ontario, Toronto is on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario; 352 kilometres west of Ottawa, 504 kilometres west of Montreal. Toronto's weather is tempered by Lake Ontario , which softens the winter bite and eases the summer heat. Average winter temperatures range between 0 and -10C, with snow usually on the ground between December and March. Summer, or 'patio season' as we Torontonians call it, usually hovers around 20 to 30C.
Come visit us in Toronto. Walk the streets by day and by night. Savour the sights, sounds and the exhilarating tastes of every cafe, restaurant, market and festival. Revel in the renewed energy and bold new looks of the famous attractions and facilities. Experience the top theatre, international dining, shopping and a full schedule of major league sports and special events. It is all yours to discover!
Visiting our city is a choice you will be glad you made. Once you have experienced our unmatched hospitality and tasted everything our city has to offer, I know you will leave with many pleasant memories that will inspire you to come back and see us again. I would like to extend to you a warm invitation to return to Toronto - share our story with your friends and family so they might learn more about the exciting reasons to visit us in the future.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit Canada, you will be treated to a dramatic display of colour and vibrant life.
Spring - Arrives as early as February. To the rest of Canada, it extends to April.
Summer - Across Canada bring warm to hot weather from late May to September. It's the best time for camping, fishing and lost in the wild.
Autumn - Fall brings cool and pleasant temperature in September and October. It's the best time to witness the falling maple leaves. It's lovely!
Winter - The best time to ski is from December until late March. Experience the most awaited Winter Festivals.
There are a lot of good things to say about Toronto, but I would like to invite you to see for yourself and experience the hospitality of a real Canadian.
- Cons:Long Winter
- In a nutshell:More than just Maple Leaf and Hockey
Now that summertime is here again, it is about time to post a review of my worst cruise experience right in my own city... more travel advice
Toronto is a city of neighborhoods, each maintaining its own unique identity. There are a series of trails throughout... more travel advice
- It's Slippery - Snow Time Again in...
- See All Enjoy Filipino Dish While in Toronto
- See All House of Filipino Dishes in Toronto
- See All Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto
freddie18's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 104 Reviews
- 430 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
- updated a Toronto Travel Page "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- Uploaded a Photo to "Via Rail in Toronto is a Perfect 10"
- Wrote a Review The City Lights Cruises is a Nightmare! in Toronto Transportation
- Posted in Travel Puerto Princesa Forum "Re: which is cheaper?"
- Commented on one of ebonomolo's Toronto travel pages
Photos in TorontoSee All Photos (430)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos