"My Las Vegas Homepage" Las Vegas by freddie18
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,464 reviews and 17,454 photos
Las Vegas is the place to be for New Year's Eve!
It is not only the breathtaking fireworks blasted into the night sky above the city on New Year's Eve that amazed me, but it is the neon lights, concerts, and all those outdoor shows that made this city not sleep at all.
To give you a little bit of history, the city of Las Vegas was founded on May 15, 1905 on a 110 acres of arid land in the Mojave desert. By 1911, the city was populated with barely 800 people. Those days, life was slow, the times were quiet and nobody can predict what is in store for this place. In 1931, Hoover Dam started its construction that brought in men as labourers and joined by their friends and families. They live in the surrounding small town of Las Vegas area. It was in the same year when gambling was legalized in Nevada that attracts outsiders to the city.
It was only in 1935 that the Hoover Dam was completed and the public took notice of the tiny Las Vegas. And now the story goes........ and the rest is history!
Neiman Marcus is located at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas. The store have a variety of products that will satisfy... more travel advice
This is a beautiful and modern shopping mall in the Las Vegas Strip. There are seven flagship department stores... more travel advice
- See All Golden Gate Hotel - Full of History
- Nothing Special at Excalibur Restaurant
- See All Excalibur - Not a 2 for 1 Buffet as...
- See All M&M World
freddie18's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 28 Reviews
- 127 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
- Posted in Travel Puerto Princesa Forum "Re: which is cheaper?"
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Las Vegas travel pages
- Wrote a Review Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas about Malls / Outlets in Las Vegas Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas"
- created a Las Vegas Travelogue "Spectacular Fountain at Bellagio - Las Vegas"
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (127)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos