"Memories of London ENGLAND" London by freddie18

London Travel Guide: 23,502 reviews and 49,605 photos

Welcome to London*

This is my second time visiting London. The first was a couple of decades ago. My second tour of London was even better than the first. I mean, I have more photos to share with you. The purpose of posting this, is to express myself thru pictures. For those who’d been there, I just want to give you an idea on how London looks like nowadays. For those who are planning a visit, this is to share with you on what to expect. Enjoy….

Hospitality Counts

It's not only the beautiful scenery and tourist attraction that counts in countries I visited. I believe that hospitality and friendliness of local people is very important. The whole trip can be ruined if people around you are not accommodating or not as friendly as they used to be....

My stay with Eugene & Robert was one of the best among my trips. Eugene "Gene" was one of my friends in the university, the Philippine College of Commerce. Robert "Bob" is Eugene's best friend whom he lived together. They owned a residential house in London and one vacation house in Dorset.

• Last visit to London: Jun 2011
  • Intro Updated Jan 25, 2012

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2012 at 7:44 AM

It looks like you had a good time in London.
    By the way, the Euro and the EU are separate issues, many EU countries don't have the Euro, while some not part of the EU use it as their currency.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2007 at 1:01 PM

So you too met the Fab Four in London = just great!

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in London