"Memories of London ENGLAND" London by freddie18
London Travel Guide: 24,230 reviews and 52,509 photos
This is my second time visiting London. The first was a couple of decades ago. My second tour of London was even better than the first. I mean, I have more photos to share with you. The purpose of posting this, is to express myself thru pictures. For those who’d been there, I just want to give you an idea on how London looks like nowadays. For those who are planning a visit, this is to share with you on what to expect. Enjoy….
It's not only the beautiful scenery and tourist attraction that counts in countries I visited. I believe that hospitality and friendliness of local people is very important. The whole trip can be ruined if people around you are not accommodating or not as friendly as they used to be....
My stay with Eugene & Robert was one of the best among my trips. Eugene "Gene" was one of my friends in the university, the Philippine College of Commerce. Robert "Bob" is Eugene's best friend whom he lived together. They owned a residential house in London and one vacation house in Dorset.
Yes, I "met" The Beatles during my 2-week tour of London. I am not fond of museums, but because my hosts Eugene & Robert... more travel advice
freddie18's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
- updated a London Travel Page "Memories of London ENGLAND"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Memories of London ENGLAND"
- Posted in Travel Puerto Princesa Forum "Re: which is cheaper?"
- Commented on one of scottishvisitor's London travel pages
- Wrote a Review More Than The Stars! about Madame Tussauds and Planetarium in London Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos