"My Dhahran Homepage" Top 5 Page for this destination Dhahran by freddie18

Dhahran Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 129 photos

Welcome to Dhahran

I worked with Saudi Aramco in Dhahran's Government Affairs Department for ten years. My flat at Al-Munirah is just across the street around two minutes walk. Wake up at 6:30AM....Get ready at 6:55AM....Walk to the office and start at 7:00AM. My stay with the company was so fulfilling being in an office of world-class status.

Dhahran is in the Eastern Province in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a short distance west of downtown al-Khobar and about 15 kilometres south of ad-Dammam. It is close to the neighboring towns of Abqaiq, Al-Qatif, and Ras Tanura.

My friends wonder why I liked the weather in Saudi Arabia, Dhahran's climate in particular. It is extremely hot in summer which can rise as high as 50 degrees Celsius and as low as 4 degrees Celsius in winter. I have experienced the sandstorm in the early months of summer. Surprisingly, I enjoyed all these stuff...no matter what! I will give you a bit of information of how Dhahran looks like and my daily work life. I will also give you a birds-eye-view of some famous structures in the Dhahran area that I will present on my tips. Read on....

• Last visit to Dhahran: Jun 1997
  • Intro Updated Apr 4, 2009

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in Dhahran

Have you been to Dhahran?

Latest Activity in Dhahran