"My Paris Homepage!" Paris by freddie18
Paris Travel Guide: 22,707 reviews and 56,112 photos
A lot has been said about Paris and what I am sharing about this beautiful place is the good feeling soon after I land at the international airport via Sterling Airlines from Copenhagen. Although I am not new to travelling when I visited Paris, I thought that coming here is an accomplishment. It was the longest stay in a city (next to Rome) on my 17-day tour of Europe. Understandably, I made sure that I am not missing any of those well-publicized and most famous attractions of the city. Right at the airport, I already had a good impression of France. The humble taxi driver who was very polite and patient enough to take us to our Harvey Hotel where I checked in. The Front Desk staff who were so helpful. I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days, and no matter how early in the morning or late in the evening that we had to approach the staff, they were so customer-oriented and they did not leave us behind unattended. To think that I have made all my reservations and arrangement to this hotel in the internet, I really did not have the slightest idea if they have excellent service as they claim to be.
The rest is history. From day 1 to the end of our tour, I did not feel like leaving Paris. I thought my stay was too short and not enough. But I had to leave. I was at the Front Desk at 3:30AM getting ready to the airport bound for my next journey to Italy.
It was short, but Paris already made a good impression. And I cannot help but share the good side of this city. I have to go into detail my experiences. If you are interested to know more, you are requested to see my tips and deals about Paris. I am sure you will get something good about it!
Come and join me on my next trip to Paris!
freddie18's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 13 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos