"My Paris Homepage!" Paris by freddie18

Paris Travel Guide: 22,629 reviews and 55,559 photos

Welcome to Paris - France

A lot has been said about Paris and what I am sharing about this beautiful place is the good feeling soon after I land at the international airport via Sterling Airlines from Copenhagen. Although I am not new to travelling when I visited Paris, I thought that coming here is an accomplishment. It was the longest stay in a city (next to Rome) on my 17-day tour of Europe. Understandably, I made sure that I am not missing any of those well-publicized and most famous attractions of the city. Right at the airport, I already had a good impression of France. The humble taxi driver who was very polite and patient enough to take us to our Harvey Hotel where I checked in. The Front Desk staff who were so helpful. I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days, and no matter how early in the morning or late in the evening that we had to approach the staff, they were so customer-oriented and they did not leave us behind unattended. To think that I have made all my reservations and arrangement to this hotel in the internet, I really did not have the slightest idea if they have excellent service as they claim to be.

The rest is history. From day 1 to the end of our tour, I did not feel like leaving Paris. I thought my stay was too short and not enough. But I had to leave. I was at the Front Desk at 3:30AM getting ready to the airport bound for my next journey to Italy.

It was short, but Paris already made a good impression. And I cannot help but share the good side of this city. I have to go into detail my experiences. If you are interested to know more, you are requested to see my tips and deals about Paris. I am sure you will get something good about it!

Come and join me on my next trip to Paris!

• Last visit to Paris: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 2, 2008

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2010 at 9:06 AM

I'm glad you had such a good time in Paris & found such friendly and helpful people at the hotel and bakery. I love Paris, too, and keep going back there whenever I can. Though I must admit it's easier for me since Frankfurt is a lot closer than Toronto.

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Hello Freddie, nice page of Paris! I've spent last NYE there. Was a bit disappointed as there were no fireworks...

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Paris looks fabulous Freddie. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Nice page!

• Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Very helpful tips Kuya Freddie.We will be in Paris for 5 days this coming Sept.

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I was in Paris last February but I didn't really have fun! I think Paris is overly rated tourist destination! There are more beautiful places than Paris!

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM

I like the contrast of light on your opening pic :~)

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2008 at 3:35 AM

We spent some days in Paris in February and your page reminded me of the secial atmophere in this city.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Ah Paris = I have thought about a visit here but still haven't made it = I do like city tour buses = they give a good idea of where to go!!

• lou31's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 4:05 PM

I enjoyed your Paris page. I am planning on visiting there next year and I am looking for some fresh ideas. Loved reading about the bakery...fascinating!...thanks

• travelfrosch's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 4:55 AM

Excellent combination of detailed descriptions of tourist "biggies" with a few personal touches. I especially liked the bakery tip. It reminds me Sara and I need to get back to Paris sometime soon...

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in Paris