"My Cebu City Homepage" Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City by freddie18

Cebu City Travel Guide: 492 reviews and 1,474 photos

Welcome to Cebu City

Cebu City is an excellent tourist destination. It is often called as the "Queen City of the South" and considered the oldest. You will encounter a rich historic past as you explore Cebu. No wonder, the local people are proud of their historical and cultural heritage.

Cebu is a progressive city and became an urbanized metropolitan centre and serves as the focal point of growth and development in Southern Philippines. Cebu, Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo, and Talisay are the cities of this southern part.

Cebu has become a favourite tourist destination. White sandy beaches and clear water has gained wide popularity for a fantastic diving facilities.

Based on my recent trip to this city, you have to allow at least 3 days of stay to be able to see all the many historical sites, the beaches, and meet the friendly local people.

Come along, let us discover Cebu City one more time. Before we do this, spend few minutes and find out the attractions I am talking about by checking my tips and recommendation. It will help you a lot if you do.

• Last visit to Cebu City: May 2007
  • Intro Updated Mar 18, 2009

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Nice page

• Aug 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM

I read Cebu has an old section. Can you describe it and what I'll find there?

• Oct 29, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Cebu guitars should be well promoted and supported.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Great that you had a thorough tour of Cebu City with a competent guide. Seems like there is a lot to see and do there. I have never been to Cebu City even though my daughter lived and worked there for quite a while.

• Dec 15, 2009 at 12:07 AM

c tata 2 pwede ko bang mahingi ang email add ni alegre!!! leonardosky@yahoo.com Kung pwede d2 nlang i-send ung email add nya!! thank you..........

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I'm hoping to make it to Cebu very soon. Lapu Lapu sounds interesting. How many days do you think it sufficient to have a relaxing time here?

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 5:10 AM

Nice tips Freddie. I agree with your opinion on the so called Five * resort, your Tourist Trap tip. I shall come back for more.

• Apr 22, 2009 at 7:27 AM

Great work Freddie 18! This is really handy as a guideline....encouraged by your tips. Is the driver/ van fairly reasonable (cost)? Cheers...

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Hi Freddie. I very much enjoyed reading & rating your page. Thank you for sharing your info! I hope to visit the Philippines next year, but this year I will travel to Scotland again first! Greetings from Dubai / Jess :-)

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Interesting to see the cross for the first Christians & the lovely Basilica :) Enjoyed your updated page since I last looked

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in Cebu City

Have you been to Cebu City?