"My Lucban Homepage" Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban by freddie18

Lucban Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 424 photos

Welcome to Pahiyas Festival

Lucban, is considered a third class municipality in the province of Quezon, Philippines. This town is made popular and associated with Pahiyas Festival. I have posted quite a lot of photos I took on May 15 during the festival. This year, the festival will be held on a Thursday, May 15, 2014. Come one - Come all!

Lucban is situated at the foot of Mount Banahaw de Lucban and approximately 26 kilometers from Lucena City and 160 kilometers from Manila via this city.

There is so much to say about Lucban some of which I have presented in my tips and travelogue. You may want to visit and see what it looks like.

Come visit Lucban. Enjoy the festival, the food, the pilgrimage, and the local people.

• Last visit to Lucban: May 2011
  • Intro Updated May 2, 2014

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2011 at 7:12 PM

The flowers are lovely! Wonderful tips!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM

It really has a lot of color and festive times. You did a good job of taking the pictures and comments.

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Very interesting tips. Phillipines are still on my wishing list ;-)

• letsflyhigh's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Hi - I'm Pinay who's been away for 20+ yrs. Tho I visited my v close family over the years - didnt really hv time2explore outside my mom's hometown. Now I will visit again but make sure to explore more! great tips + pics!!! Hello from London.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2010 at 12:28 AM

The old church in Lucban looks rather nice and interesting!

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Hiya Freddie- thanks for Lucban.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Trekking up the hill to The Hands of Jesus certainly looks challenging! Thanks for educating me on what "longganisa" was...I had no idea!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Been to Lukban years agoooooo...cannot remember much except Mt. Banahaw maybe --- but isn't it LUKBAN with a K? Here on VT it is Lucban...sosyal, hehehe...

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2008 at 4:22 PM

The Pahiyas Festival seems very colourful... thanks for sharing this custom!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2008 at 4:58 PM

The nipa hut looks really nice. I can build one over here. The hut looks lovely!

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in Lucban