"My Taal Homepage" Top 5 Page for this destination Taal by freddie18

Taal Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 151 photos

Welcome to Taal - Batangas

Taal in Batangas is considered as the fourth class municipality and one of the most preserved town culturally. If you plan to visit Batangas, I would recommend you drop by this town and enjoy the local customs. The town is famous for a lot of things.

I would like to invite you to start clicking my Taal pages and tips. You will be surprised on how it is different from other towns of Batangas. Come along with me, let's enjoy the beauty of the mixed Filipino-Spanish side of it.

• Last visit to Taal: May 2007
  • Intro Updated Mar 20, 2009

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2009 at 3:54 AM

Happy Birthday Freddie. - June

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Wonderful page Freddie with lots of great tips and photo's. Thanks for sharing!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I once did ride on TOP of the jeepney, hehehe...that was dangerous! Norman :)

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2008 at 8:20 PM

Fascinating to see the Spanish influence here.

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2008 at 7:47 AM

The jeepney-culture is so true! It only happens in the Philippines. I wondered why. But, that makes it more exciting!!! We don't have a lot of free ways that's why...

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2007 at 7:50 PM

This is a very interesting page. Makes me want to return to the Philippines - if only it weren't so far away and expensive to reach.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2007 at 3:20 PM

Enjoyed my virtual tour of Taal = especialy liked the Cathedral and park :) thanks Freddie for taking me to distant shores

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2007 at 6:33 PM

i love the local vibe that your page features. i've never been here before and would surely welcome a visit. thanks for sharing freddie.

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2007 at 7:57 PM

good for you, naka visit ka sa taal cathedral...

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Badges & Stats in Taal