"My Taal Homepage" Top 5 Page for this destination Taal by freddie18
Taal Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 184 photos
Taal in Batangas is considered as the fourth class municipality and one of the most preserved town culturally. If you plan to visit Batangas, I would recommend you drop by this town and enjoy the local customs. The town is famous for a lot of things.
I would like to invite you to start clicking my Taal pages and tips. You will be surprised on how it is different from other towns of Batangas. Come along with me, let's enjoy the beauty of the mixed Filipino-Spanish side of it.
Taal Volcano is the smallest active volcano in the world. A unique volcano which has a lake of its own inside its crater... more travel advice
Taal is overcrowded with tricycle. This resulted to heavier traffic on busy streets. Tricycle is a major means of... more travel advice
freddie18's Related Pages
Taal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Taal Homepage"
- "Taal Volcano"
- "Fascinating Town of Taal"
- "A heritage town down south"
- "TAAL LAKE AND VOLCANO TRIP"
- "Historic Town in Batangas Province"
- "Rustic Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taal
- Hotels in Taal
- Transportation in Taal
- Restaurants in Taal
- Shopping in Taal
- Warnings and Dangers in Taal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taal
- 15 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Taal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taal
Photos in TaalSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos