"The Joy of Travelling" freddie18's Profile

Taste of Marmaris

It was an amazing trip to Marmaris, Turkey. An unforgettable experience considering the excellent location of the resort where I stayed with my family that gave a beautiful panoramic view of the Turunç Bay. The pantry was well equipped for our daily needs. The shuttle service to and from the resort was wonderful.

Holidaymakers who want to spend some time in the sun and sea should visit the resort town of Marmaris along the Mediterranean Coast. The crystal clear bluewaters, golden beaches and picturesque coves make an alluring escape for the tired and weary traveller.

Situated just 40 minutes away in the green and mountainous region of Marmaris is the Loryma Resort Hotel. The hotel is located in the hills 200m above sea level in a beautiful tree-lined garden landscape of lush vegetation. Its magnificent setting offers a majestic view of the surrounding pine-covered mountains, where cool breezes bring relief even during the summer months.
With the beach only 1.3km away, guests at Loryma Resort can enjoy diving, jet skiing or sailing in the clear waters of Turunç Bay. The scenery around Loryma Resort is a paradise. I just did not like the attitude of few staff on how to handle customer service. I charge it to bad experience! I own a timeshare here but I don't recommend this to my friends.

I recommend that you consider Marmaris when you visit Turkey. It surely make you think you are in another world.

ALL ABOUT CANADA

News about Canada and the World, it is 4 clicks away.......
Metro Today - Toronto Star - Toronto Sun - Globe and Mail

A City Called Toronto
Toronto in Canada is a great city to live and work, or just to visit. We have one of the most diverse population and almost all world's culture groups are represented in the city and more than 100 languages and dialects are spoken.
There are lots to see in Toronto. Come and discover it!

ALL ABOUT MY WORK

I worked with Saudi Aramco in Dhahran and Daniel Int'l (SA) Ltd in Tanajib, both in Saudi Arabia. My life and work in the Kingdom was comfortable, easy, and....... a lot of fun.

I now reside and work in the financial district of Downtown Toronto. I like living in Canada. To me, it is a great city to live and work.......and no play!

ALL ABOUT MY TRIP

(Osaka/Himeji/Kobe)
Philippines
(Batangas/Quezon/Laguna/Manila/Palawan/Cebu/Bohol)%c
Singapore
(Suntec City/Singapore City/Sentosa Island)
Malaysia

(Paris)
Italy
(Bergamo/Milan/Florence/Pisa/Rome/Vatican City)

ALL ABOUT MY AIRLINE

Arranged according to their service.
AirBerlin - Singapore Airlines - Japan Airlines - Sterling Airlines - RyanAir - Air Asia - Thai Airways - Turkish Airlines - Lufthansa Airlines - Saudia Airlines - British Airways - Cathay Pacific - Gulf Air - Cyprus Airways - Olympic Airways - CebuPacificAir - El Al Airlines - Alitalia Airlines - Air Philippines - United Airlines - Philippine Airlines - Air Canada - EgyptAir - Pakistan Airlines

ALL ABOUT MY POSTCARD

The latest postcard I received in the mail was from a very good and very patient VT friend who lives in the beautiful place of Tehachapi, California in the U.S.A., Yaqui. Thank you Dee for the nice postcards of the nice view of the city of Tehachapi and the Tehachapi Pass. Please visit Dee's homepage and you will be enlightened of all little towns and places that you may think there is nothing to see or enjoy. "I get out and explore all those local destinations as much as I can", says Dee.

Anyone on VT who wish to collect a Postcard from Canada, feel free to send me vtmail.

• Intro Updated Feb 3, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
freddie18's Profile Photo

freddie18

“Enjoy life to the fullest!”

Real Name