"The Joy of Travelling" freddie18's Profile
It was an amazing trip to Marmaris, Turkey. An unforgettable experience considering the excellent location of the resort where I stayed with my family that gave a beautiful panoramic view of the Turunç Bay. The pantry was well equipped for our daily needs. The shuttle service to and from the resort was wonderful.
Holidaymakers who want to spend some time in the sun and sea should visit the resort town of Marmaris along the Mediterranean Coast. The crystal clear bluewaters, golden beaches and picturesque coves make an alluring escape for the tired and weary traveller.
Situated just 40 minutes away in the green and mountainous region of Marmaris is the Loryma Resort Hotel. The hotel is located in the hills 200m above sea level in a beautiful tree-lined garden landscape of lush vegetation. Its magnificent setting offers a majestic view of the surrounding pine-covered mountains, where cool breezes bring relief even during the summer months.
With the beach only 1.3km away, guests at Loryma Resort can enjoy diving, jet skiing or sailing in the clear waters of Turunç Bay. The scenery around Loryma Resort is a paradise. I just did not like the attitude of few staff on how to handle customer service. I charge it to bad experience! I own a timeshare here but I don't recommend this to my friends.
I recommend that you consider Marmaris when you visit Turkey. It surely make you think you are in another world.
News about Canada and the World, it is 4 clicks away.......
Metro Today - Toronto Star - Toronto Sun - Globe and Mail
A City Called Toronto
Toronto in Canada is a great city to live and work, or just to visit. We have one of the most diverse population and almost all world's culture groups are represented in the city and more than 100 languages and dialects are spoken.
There are lots to see in Toronto. Come and discover it!
I worked with Saudi Aramco in Dhahran and Daniel Int'l (SA) Ltd in Tanajib, both in Saudi Arabia. My life and work in the Kingdom was comfortable, easy, and....... a lot of fun.
I now reside and work in the financial district of Downtown Toronto. I like living in Canada. To me, it is a great city to live and work.......and no play!
Four-Country European/Asian/African Tour October 2008
Five-Country Asian Tour May-June 2007
(Suntec City/Singapore City/Sentosa Island)
Five-Country European Tour March-April 2006
Arranged according to their service.
AirBerlin - Singapore Airlines - Japan Airlines - Sterling Airlines - RyanAir - Air Asia - Thai Airways - Turkish Airlines - Lufthansa Airlines - Saudia Airlines - British Airways - Cathay Pacific - Gulf Air - Cyprus Airways - Olympic Airways - CebuPacificAir - El Al Airlines - Alitalia Airlines - Air Philippines - United Airlines - Philippine Airlines - Air Canada - EgyptAir - Pakistan Airlines
The latest postcard I received in the mail was from a very good and very patient VT friend who lives in the beautiful place of Tehachapi, California in the U.S.A., Yaqui. Thank you Dee for the nice postcards of the nice view of the city of Tehachapi and the Tehachapi Pass. Please visit Dee's homepage and you will be enlightened of all little towns and places that you may think there is nothing to see or enjoy. "I get out and explore all those local destinations as much as I can", says Dee.
Anyone on VT who wish to collect a Postcard from Canada, feel free to send me vtmail.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 531 Reviews
- 2,055 Photos
- 24 Countries
- 49 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
- Wrote a Review Cruising the Danube River in Vienna AUSTRIA about Donau - Danube in Vienna Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cruising the Danube River in Vienna AUSTRIA"
- Commented on one of AusPinay's Port Huon tips
- updated a Orlando Travel Page "Orlando Florida ~ A Place to Get-Together"
updated their Profile Page "The Joy of Travelling"
- freddie18 and BorneoGrrl are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Puerto Princesa Forum "Re: which is cheaper?"
PhotosSee All Photos (2055)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 104 reviews, 430 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 37 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 142 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 127 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pyramids of Giza Intro, 18 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucban Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Osaka Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taal Intro, 15 reviews, 47 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos