"Our Sixth Port Of Call - Cartagena Spain" Cartagena by Suzze
Cartagena Travel Guide: 120 reviews and 447 photos
I took this pictures a few mins after we came out of the port where the ship was, so we didn't have far to walk anywhere and it was very picturesque, it was a lovely first impression.
We were doing our own thing today, no booked trips out and it seemed alot of the other passengers were doing the same.
We walked along the promanade to head for the castle, our map was telling us that we could go to the panoramic lift that takes you right up to it. You can climb up if you want to!
The castle in on top of Concepcion Hill and it's the highest point in the city, so great views all around.
We could see the cruise port, the city and the ruined forts. You can also the Roman Theatre which was discovered by chance in 1987.
TO BE CONT ON MY TRAVELOGUES
- In a nutshell:A lovely up and coming tourist city
Suzze's Related Pages
Cartagena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why Cartagena ?"
- "From Qart Hadast to Cartagena"
- "The area feels more like home every visit"
- "Cartagena, Spain"
- "El Portus"
- "Carthage /Cartagena)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cartagena
- Hotels in Cartagena
- Transportation in Cartagena
- Nightlife in Cartagena
- Restaurants in Cartagena
- Shopping in Cartagena
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cartagena
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cartagena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cartagena
Photos in CartagenaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kingston Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater London Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of New Brunswick Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Rye Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue