"Weekend in London" Greater London by Suzze

Greater London Travel Guide: 25,142 reviews and 54,372 photos

Dirty Dancing weekend!

Unfortunately it wasn't me doing the Dirty Dancing!
How I wish! No.......this was a birthday present from my husband to go and see the show and stay over in London.

We stayed in the Fitzrovia Hotel for one night and after we checked in, we then headed over to the London Eye. My husband had tickets to go on it from our daughter, from Christmas! I had been on it twice before but hubbie had not, so my daughter got him these tickets to go on it at last.
We did the London Eye which my husband really enjoyed. The views are amazing and this time we had a guide in our pod telling us all about the sights etc. When we got off we had a walk over the Golden Jubilee bridge and back again, and also checking out the live statues along the way!

We then headed back to our hotel to get ready for the show. We got into Covent Garden and had dinner and then walked down to the Aldwych Theatre to see Dirty Dancing. It was a fantastic show and as I love the movie thought they had done a fantastic job putting it to the stage. The dancing was mismarising and to see it live before your eyes was amazing. If you, like me love these sort of movies and shows you must go and see it!!

Cont on my next page..........

• Last visit to Greater London: Sep 2007
  • Intro Updated Sep 25, 2007

Suzze Visits Here Frequently!

Suzze

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life, so go and see the world!”

Badges & Stats in Greater London

Have you been to Greater London?

Latest Activity in Greater London