"A weekend in Leicestershire" Leicestershire by Suzze
Leicestershire Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 277 photos
We came to Leicestershire for the weekend so that my husband and daughter could fuful their dream of driving this car! They have birthdays the same week so my daughters partner and myself got them the Driver's Dream Experience as birthday gifts for them, and so that they could do it at the same time. So we made a lovely weekend of it and stayed overnight to make the most of it. It was our first time to this neck of the woods too.
This was a very quaint victorian hotel with lots of crooks and crannies! If you like the olde worlde scene then this will suit you. It was so typically English and had quite a few Americans staying there which is what they love to see when they come here.
Suzze's Related Pages
Leicestershire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Typically English."
- "Centrally Placed"
- "The lard is glorious"
- "Leicester, Centre of The World (Plus Berwick)"
- "Round the Midlands...."
- "The Battle of Bosworth 22nd August 1485."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leicestershire
- Hotels in Leicestershire
- Transportation in Leicestershire
- Nightlife in Leicestershire
- Restaurants in Leicestershire
- Shopping in Leicestershire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leicestershire
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Leicestershire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leicestershire
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kingston Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater London Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of New Brunswick Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Rye Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue