"My Road Trip To Jamesport, Missouri" Jamesport by kaluvzmc
Jamesport Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 13 photos
It was a long road trip. My mom and I set out early in the morning and we drove down the highway hour after hour, taking turns driving. This picture is of the "Welcome to Iowa" sign that we passed.
This is a picture of the main road that goes through the center of Jamesport. If you walk down this road, you will find many English shops and restaurants. The Amish shops are located further out into Jamesport. You will also find the local High School, all the places to stay, the bank, the market, and the flea market (when it is going on)
Here is just a small part of the Amish heritage. As we were driving further out into Jamesport, we seen these horses and buggies at one of the local Amish auctions.
- Pros:Good Amish food, Nice people, Easy to get around the area
- Cons:You have to drive really slow, horse poo, the town smells
- In a nutshell:So much more then just another Amish community.
kaluvzmc's Related Pages
Jamesport Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jamesport
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Jamesport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jamesport
Photos in JamesportSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- South Padre Island Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuevo Laredo Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Jamesport Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anoka Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odem Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Saint Paul 1 review, 5 photos
- Krakow Intro, 3 photos
- Corpus Christi Intro, 3 photos
- North Branch Intro, 3 photos
- Donovaly Intro, 1 photo