"My Home. Anoka, Minnesota." Anoka by kaluvzmc
Anoka Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 13 photos
Every summer, during July 26th - 31st, the Anoka County Fair starts. I have a couple of other pictures that I will make an album for, but this picture is of me standing in front of my favorite ride, the Zipper.
Here is a picture of the Anoka Aquatic Center (formally known as George Green Pool). I've been there many times, it's a nice, big pool, with a water slide, 2 diving boards, a small child playground right in the pool (as you can see in the picture), and they now have many other things that have been built recently in the pool.
Here is a picture of the Rum River in Anoka. There is a nice path to take during all seasons. The place is rarely crowded and in this area, there is also a park where kids can play. If you enjoy feeding the ducks, fishing, or taking walks and seeing the scenary, then this is the place to visit.
- Pros:friendly people, lots of stores, antiques...
- Cons:it depends on what part of Anoka you are visiting
- In a nutshell:This is my home, I wouldn't change it for anything...
One of my favorite things to do is go down to the Rum River and take pictures of the water, ducks, etc. You could also... more travel advice
kaluvzmc's Related Pages
Anoka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home. Anoka, Minnesota."
- "Halloween Capitol of the World"
- "Anoka, US"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anoka
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Anoka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anoka
Photos in AnokaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- South Padre Island Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuevo Laredo Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Jamesport Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anoka Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odem Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Saint Paul 1 review, 5 photos
- Krakow Intro, 3 photos
- Corpus Christi Intro, 3 photos
- North Branch Intro, 3 photos
- Donovaly Intro, 1 photo