"Relaxing Pangkor" Pulau Pangkor by RINNAZ
Pulau Pangkor Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 589 photos
Finally my office decided to organize our family day at Pangkor Island which is situated in the Northern State of Malaysia that is Perak. This is my first time being here. The scenery is beautiful and there are a lot of interesting site to visit. Just do not come here during school holidays because it too crowded!
You can hire a pink van which they called taxi in this Island to take you for the Island Tour. It will cost about RM60 for 2 - 3 hours tour. They will take you all around Pangkor such as Teluk Dalam, Teluk Nipah, The Leaning Tower, The Dutch Fort, Miniature of Great Wall, The Fish Satay Factory, Fisherman Village and others. Do not buy souvenirs at Teluk Nipah because it is more expensive. Buy souvenirs like T-shirts etc at Pangkor Town near the Jetty. Fish satay or other seafood product is more cheaper if you bought them at Lumut Jetty.
I like this place so much. I really feel like being in China when visiting this place
- Pros:Nice beaches
- Cons:Not much activities.
- In a nutshell:Great Escape!
RINNAZ's Related Pages
Pulau Pangkor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Pangkor"
- "Pangkor Laut"
- "Pangkor Laut - A bit of paradise"
- "Beautiful Island"
- "Orange Pangkor"
- "Selamat Datang ke Pulau Pangkor"
- "Jen in Pangkor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Pangkor
- Hotels in Pulau Pangkor
- Transportation in Pulau Pangkor
- Nightlife in Pulau Pangkor
- Restaurants in Pulau Pangkor
- Shopping in Pulau Pangkor
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Pangkor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Pangkor
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Pangkor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Pangkor
Photos in Pulau PangkorSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Kuching Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Bandung Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Penang Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 3 photos
- Kuala Kangsar Intro, 3 photos
- Serikin Intro, 2 photos
- Negeri Selangor Intro, 1 photo