"A road trip full of Rock-ness" Cleveland by SullyBiz

Cleveland Travel Guide: 611 reviews and 929 photos

Random road trips. That's what it's all about. Why Cleveland? I can't really give a good answer for that but we had a great time. Renee and I left straight from work to go find some adventure.

We stopped in Buffalo for about 40 minutes while we tried to pound 30 wings and failed. We made a decent effort but it was already 12 am so give us a break. We hit the road for another couple of hrs and ended up sleeping in the car out behind a travel lodge outside of Cleveland that night.

We rose to the sound of lawnmowers, as the maintenance men began their day and ours, and headed into the city for some much needed coffee and a "shower" at the local starbucks.

We hit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and found it Cheese-tastic but entertaining. Later we got to experience what Cleveland has to offer by way of the bar scene, courtesy of Jen (CoAir13). My beer sampler at Great Lakes Brewing Co. was a good start by the way.

We woke the next day with hangovers only slightly raging and hit the road for Niagara Falls. We laughed at how ridiculous we are and rocked to some excellent 80's mixes. By 11 pm we were in Boston again and already talking about the next trip.

• Intro Updated Jul 25, 2006

SullyBiz

“I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”

Badges & Stats in Cleveland

Have you been to Cleveland?

Latest Activity in Cleveland