"Dana" Dana by AldenM1
Dana Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 54 photos
Just before we left Jordan, we took a trip down to Wadi Dana. This is a nature reserve, and has several lovely hiking trails and a tented camp. The food prepared by the camp cooks was among the best food I've ever eaten, and the lodgings aren't expensive. If you're into camping, nature, and fantastic, completely uninterrupted night skies, this is the prettiest place in the world.
AldenM1's Related Pages
Dana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dana Village"
- "Shobak near Dana"
- "Great Dana views"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dana
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dana
Photos in DanaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Kenya Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Turkey Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Israel Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Mississippi Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Amman Intro, 5 reviews
- Japan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos