"Passu" Pasu by illumina
Pasu Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 55 photos
Passu is a small village on the KKH, between Gulmit and Sost. It is situated at the confluence of the Hunza and Shimshal rivers. The main attraction is trekking, as the village lies between the black Batura Glacier and the white Passu Glacier.
From here, we caught a bus on up the KKH to Sost (Afiyatabad). Since this town doesn't have a VT page yet, please see my general Pakistan page for more info (Under construction).
illumina's Related Pages
Pasu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasu Peaks - Most Difficult to Climb"
- "Pictures of Pasu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasu
- Hotels in Pasu
- Transportation in Pasu
- Nightlife in Pasu
- Restaurants in Pasu
- Shopping in Pasu
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasu
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Pasu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampi Intro, 49 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khajuraho Intro, 47 reviews, 85 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 44 reviews, 77 photos
- Rome Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 44 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butrint Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 32 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 49 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue