"Bundi" Top 5 Page for this destination Bundi by illumina
Bundi Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 122 photos
Bundi is a small city in Rajasthan, between Jaipur and Kota. It is easy to reach from Udaipur by bus, and is known for its fort, havelis and preponderance of step-wells (baoris). That said, it's not over-populated by tourists.
On to Jaipur
- Pros:Beautiful buildings, and slightly off the beaten path
- Cons:Sharp thorns on the hill to the fort!
Bundi is known as the city of step wells, as it has around 50 beautiful tanks and step wells known as baoris. The... more travel advice
The Phool Mahal and Badal Mahal are two other palaces within the main palace. The photos show their entrances. more travel advice
illumina's Related Pages
Bundi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Hidden Gem of Rajasthan"
- "Medieval Magic of Bundi"
- "Bundi - A Jewel"
- "Pink faced monkeys or black faced monkeys?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bundi
- Hotels in Bundi
- Transportation in Bundi
- Shopping in Bundi
- Warnings and Dangers in Bundi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bundi
- 9 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Bundi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bundi
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 76 reviews, 133 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 53 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampi Intro, 49 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khajuraho Intro, 47 reviews, 85 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 44 reviews, 77 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 38 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butrint Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 32 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albania Intro, 49 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue