"Deluz, Le Doubs - population about 650." Deluz by pedroswift
Deluz Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 5 photos
Arrived during the Victory Day Ceremony on 8th May. Did not intrude so waited until after the old soldiers observing the occasion had laid the wreathe and played the "Last Post".
Reason enough to carry some red poppies in the travel pack whenever one visits rural France.
Posted just to remind us that even in the smallest of French villages there is a shrine of remembrance and the tradition of remembering those lost in two world wars and other conflicts.
pedroswift's Related Pages
Deluz Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Deluz
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Deluz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Deluz
Photos in DeluzSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 7 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 63 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 9 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue