"Dole" Dole by pedroswift
Dole Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 46 photos
The old town of Dole is worthy of a visit in its own right.
Head for the top of the hill. Visit the the area around the collegiate church of Notre Dame especially on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday when the local market expands into the square. Great produce!
Dole's most famous son is Louis Pasteur famous for inventing the process of pasteurization. His experiments supported the germ theory of disease. Visit the Museum Pasteur when in Dole.
Doubs River Port in Travelogue below.
- In a nutshell:home of Louis Pasteur
pedroswift's Related Pages
Dole Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dole
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Dole?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dole
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 38 reviews, 101 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 9 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos