"Flavigny-sur-Ozerain" Flavigny-sur-Ozerain by pedroswift
Flavigny-sur-Ozerain Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 53 photos
Flavigny-sur-Ozerain is among several villages chic on our wish list to visit when next we have a hire car in Bourgogne. Noyers-sur-Serein (Yonne) ESE Auxerrre is another.
Visited Flavigny in May 2008 on the coldest wettest day you can imagine. I'm afraid that the weather has coloured my impressions of the place so I will put comments on hold until a future visit on a very warm, clear day.
Did receive a warm welcome in the candy shop. Anise flavoured lollies are the local speciality. I think OP Rum flavoured would have suited the weather a bit better.
Approx. location 47º30'35.30"E; 04º31'47.00"E
pedroswift's Related Pages
Flavigny-sur-Ozerain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearby but Off the Beaten Path"
- "Flavigny, a Plus Beau Village and anise candies"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flavigny-sur-Ozerain
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Flavigny-sur-Ozerain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flavigny-sur-Ozerain
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 41 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 9 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos