"DUNNY - DOO - that's how it is pronounced" Dunedoo by pedroswift
Dunedoo Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
Australian Slang: "Dunny" = An outside toilet, sanitary can
I recently stopped to use the public toilet in the main street of Dunedoo. Afterwards I tried to take a photo of same to display on this page but, seeing the locals were sick of people poking fun at the name of their town and have a policy of lynching tourists with cameras, I decided to chicken out.
On a more positive note, this area of NSW is the home of some amazingly good beef cattle. ORGANIC WAGU BEEF to die for comes from cattle raised nearby. Top restaurants throughout Australia may offer the product on their menus. Ask for it by name "Gundooee" Wagu.
pedroswift's Related Pages
Dunedoo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PLENTY OF DUNNIES AT DUNEDOO!"
- "DUNNY - DOO - that's how it is pronounced"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dunedoo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Dunedoo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dunedoo
Photos in DunedooSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 7 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 63 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 9 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue