Healesville Hotel Tips by pedroswift
Healesville Hotels: 4 reviews and 1 photos
The Yarra Gables has had our business each time we have visited the valley. It is located on the way into Healesville from Melbourne and offers better than average motel style accommodation. The owners have always been most welcoming and each time have acceded to our request for the same unit (#1) which is at ground level and has access and facilities for the disabled.
The unit is extra large and has two double beds, a lounge and a wheel chair accessible bathroom. It has split reverse cycle airconditioning and electric blankets. The bathroom has overhead heating also.
The kitchen has the usual fridge and tea/coffee making facilities but it also has a sink, toaster and microwave so self catering is possible.
Price for the unit : $120 per night is right for the quality of accom. We will return next visit to the Yarra Valley.
Address: 55-63 Maroondah Hwy, Healesville. Victoria. 3777
Comparison: about average
Directions: Turn off the Highway into the property at 37º39'50.29'S, 145º30'47.89"E
Phone: (03) 5962 1323
More Reviews (3)
pedroswift's Related Pages
Healesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Healesville Sanctuary in Yarra Valley"
- "HEALESVILLE ANIMAL SANCTUARY"
- "Healesville : Base for Yarra Valley Wine Touring"
- "Animal Sanctuary"
- "Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary"
- "Healesville Camp Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Healesville
- Hotels in Healesville
- Transportation in Healesville
- Restaurants in Healesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Healesville
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lor In Hotel Solo
- Renaissance Makati City Hotel
- Jurys Bristol Hotel
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Four Points By Sheraton Canmore
- Ramada Plaza Shanghai
- Le Meridien Haifa
- Ocean Sands Resort And Spa Condos
- Albert Court Hotel
- Hotel Finisterra
- Superclubs Breezes Curacao
- Carousel Inn And Suites
- Metro Hotel Sydney (300 Pitt Street.)
- Domina Aquamarine Beach Hotel & Resort
Badges & Stats in Healesville
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Healesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Healesville
- Posted in Travel Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Forum "Re: Which tour to take?"
- updated a Healesville Travel Page "Healesville : Base for Yarra Valley Wine Touring"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Art, Food & Wine in picturesque setting"
- Wrote a Review Art, Food & Wine in picturesque setting in Healesville Things to Do
Photos in HealesvilleSee All Photos (6)
Read real reviews about Healesville Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 7 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 9 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue