Mooloolaba Off The Beaten Path Tips by pedroswift Top 5 Page for this destination
Mooloolaba Off The Beaten Path: 6 reviews and 16 photos
Steve, Bindi and Robert Irwin
Steve Irwin (the late, great, Crocodile Hunter) has an unexpected presence in Mooloolaba. There is a statue of Steve and his two children in the park area between the Esplanade and the beach in front of an Australia Zoo Shop located in the northern part of the commercial strip on the Esplanade.
You can purchase Australia Zoo merchandise at the shop and use the Travel Agent facility to arrange visits to the zoo and to other places in the region as well.
There is a secure childrens' play area at the back of the shop which could be handy if you have toddlers in tow.
approx Lat & Long- 24º40'41.80"S; 153º07'04.50"E
Australia Zoo on the beach front road - at 112 the Esplanade Mooloolaba.
photo 1: statue in the park
photo 2: Australia Zoo shop front - hard to miss
photo 3: Steve photo inside
Phone: (07) 5436 2000 (main office)
More Reviews (6)
pedroswift's Related Pages
Mooloolaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mooloolaba...just come as you are"
- "No longer the surfers' well kept secret"
- "Happy days in Mooloolaba."
- "Central Sunshine Coast - Mooloolaba"
- "Home is Paradise"
- "Endless Ocean Vistas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mooloolaba
- Hotels in Mooloolaba
- Nightlife in Mooloolaba
- Restaurants in Mooloolaba
- Shopping in Mooloolaba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mooloolaba
- 7 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Mooloolaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mooloolaba
- updated a Mooloolaba Travelogue "Walk to the Mouth of the Mooloola River"
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "Re: WiFi in Netherlands???"
- Commented on one of pedroswift's Mooloolaba travel pages
- Wrote a Review Take-away Fish and Chips - Economical in Mooloolaba Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take-away Fish and Chips - Economical"
Photos in MooloolabaSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 41 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 9 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos