"Narooma" Narooma by pedroswift
Narooma Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 72 photos
As well as the natural beauty of Narooma and environs check out the Montague Island Nature Reserve.
Narooma's name comes from an aboriginal word meaning clear, blue water. Built on the Wagonga River, Narooma offers a huge range of activities based upon the beaches, estuary and the ocean. When you visit, bring your surf board & fishing gear. Whale watch if you time it right.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful
While madam checked into the Whale Motor Inn, the driver took a quick squiz at the on-site restaurant. All looked good... more travel advice
pedroswift's Related Pages
Narooma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NAROOMA - CLEAR - BLUE - WATER"
- "Sandbar Town"
- "A Cold Seal"
- "Golden Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narooma
- Hotels in Narooma
- Transportation in Narooma
- Restaurants in Narooma
- Warnings and Dangers in Narooma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narooma
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Narooma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narooma
Photos in NaroomaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 41 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 9 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos