"Roches sur Rhone" Les Roches-de-Condrieu by pedroswift
Les Roches-de-Condrieu Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
I'm delighted that I visited Les Roches-de-Condrieu. What was almost an obligatory stop from cruising the River Rhone (because of strong head winds and the resultant waves) turned out to be a pleasant interlude.
The town itself is unremarkable other than its riverside setting and its Aquatic Park located on an old meander of the river that has been blocked off.
The park features cable water skiing with jumps and slalom course.
What better way to spend the late Summer afternoons than to witness young people trying to maim themselves while being towed over ramps and other obstacles?
Only better thing to do - sit on the terrace and imbibe your favourite drink while doing so!
Then, of course, one is obliged to return later to see the last of the action as the sun goes down and then enjoy an evening meal at the restaurant.
see review below
see the map:
We walked from the port.
Arriving by car – take Route de Gerbey D4 , the road by the lake, from the Port de Plaisance at Roches-de-Condrieu it is 1.3 kilometers to a left turn onto Chemin de la Plaine leading to the Restaurant.
Alternatively park on the mole between the port and the lake and walk 350 metres to the Restaurant.
- Pros:Great port with all amenities
- In a nutshell:excellent water leisure centre
pedroswift's Related Pages
Les Roches-de-Condrieu Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Les Roches-de-Condrieu
- 1 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Les Roches-de-Condrieu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Roches-de-Condrieu
Photos in Les Roches-de-CondrieuSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 41 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 9 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos