"MULHOUSE" Mulhouse by pedroswift
Mulhouse Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 214 photos
One of the main reasons to visit Mulhouse is to view the marvelous CitÚ de l'Automobile with The Schlumpf Collection.
The museum is accessed by either tram or bus from the Central Railway Station : Gare SNCF Ó Mulhouse. We used the tram.
Tickets for the tram are available from a dispensing machine outside the station or from a booth in the Arrival Hall of the Station.(open 7h30 - 12h15 and from 13h45 - 18h30)
One way : ? 1,40
Duo (return trip for 1 person or one way for 2 person : ? 2,50
Family (3-5 persons) Return: ? 4,00
24 hour pass : ? 4
Website ticket costs
The journey takes about eight minutes along the ?Red? Tram Line 1. 5th stop is ?Musee de l?Auto?.
After leaving the tram at that stop, You should be able to see the Red building housing the Collection.
Basically the Musee is open - 10 a.m. ? 6 p.m. 3 April to 29 October (hours may be reduced during winter).
You can do a self guided tour of the collection using the audioguide (available in 6 languages) supplied with entry fee:
Entry National Automobile Museum ?10.5
National Automobile Museum + CitÚ du Train combined ?17.5
Allow a full day to visit the Museum - you do yourself an injustice if you do not!
The tram has continuous overhead digital display of next stop info.
Even I could work the ticket dispensing machine. I used cash to purchase the tickets.
See Port - "Boat top" in Travelogue below.
- Pros:Absolute MUST SEE automobile collection
- Cons:nothing to report
- In a nutshell:Worth a detour to visit Transport Museums
pedroswift's Related Pages
Mulhouse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BUGATTIS & more... galore"
- "A COLD & WET MULHOUSE"
- "My Mulhouse"
- "Mulhouse, France"
- "Mulhouse Alsace France"
- "Mulhouse 30 years ago"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mulhouse
- Hotels in Mulhouse
- Transportation in Mulhouse
- Restaurants in Mulhouse
- Shopping in Mulhouse
- Warnings and Dangers in Mulhouse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mulhouse
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Mulhouse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mulhouse
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 41 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 29 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 9 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos