"Saint Thibault in the commune of St Satur - Cher." Saint-Satur by pedroswift
Saint-Satur Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Can't list my restaurant tip under "Saint Thibault" 'cause the one in Cher is not in the VT data base. My visits to this St Thibault have been because of the small boat port which stretches from the Lateral Canal of the river Loire to the Loire itself. A lock separates the two. I suspect the lock gets very little use as the Loire is not much used for navigation by big boats. However, canoes, ski-boats, fishing punts and infernal jet skis are a different matter. There appears to be a large riverside caravan park and houses to rent as well as an hotel or two for those wishing to partake in such activities during summer.
The nearby town of Sancerre is famous for its sauvignon blanc if you want to taste wine. Expect to pay top dollar. I suspect that there are many caves off the hill offering wine tastings of product just as good but not so pricey.
- Pros:Close to Sancerre
- In a nutshell:Port de Plaisance with all facilities
pedroswift's Related Pages
Saint-Satur Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Saint-Satur
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Saint-Satur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Satur
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Confused by time and distance"
- updated a Saint-Satur Travel Page "Saint Thibault in the commune of St Satur - Cher."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Saint Thibault in the commune of St Satur - Cher."
- Wrote a Review Great outlook over the Loire River in Saint-Satur Restaurants
Photos in Saint-SaturSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 7 travelogues
- France Intro, 28 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bourgogne Intro, 7 reviews, 63 photos, 10 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 9 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mooloolaba Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caloundra Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos
- Villers-Bretonneux Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue