"St. Croix US Virgin Islands my home" Top 5 Page for this destination Christiansted by Pattons
Christiansted Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 99 photos
When most travelers think of the US Virign Islands the first thing to come to mind is the cruise ship mecca of St. Thomas. St. John is very well known also for it's beautiful National Park and beaches. Many travelers do not realize that there is another island which is twice the size of St. Thomas. I am speaking of St. Croix, the island that I have lived on for over 10 years. St. Croix offers a combination of island culture, history, and outstanding watersports (like snorkeling, SCUBA, and sailing). There is a quaint shopping area in downtown Christiansted and an abundance of wonderful restaurants.
This is a must see for visitors. Take one of the day tours from Christiansted, like Big Beard or Mile Mark. They offer... more travel advice
Fresh ingredients, beautiful setting, creative menu. This restaurant is very romantic and a teriffic way to celebrate a... more travel advice
Pattons' Related Pages
Christiansted Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic City"
- "Christiansted, St. Croix USVI"
- "Andreas' St. Croix Page"
- "After 25 Years of Marriage"
- "St. Croix US Virgin Islands my home"
- "Cabana Boy's Christiansted Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Christiansted
- Hotels in Christiansted
- Transportation in Christiansted
- Restaurants in Christiansted
- Shopping in Christiansted
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Christiansted
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Christiansted?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christiansted
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christiansted Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Rhode Island Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.