"Just another lost soul wandering the globe." alllove2u2's Profile

who knows?

Let's see... I simply love throwing myself into new cultures. You only live once (that I know of) so take the oppurtunity to see and do everything possible. I don't have much in the way of travel mottos. I would love to spend 6 months per country around the globe but the budget says otherwise (as does my better half). The only places I would avoid would be some of the middle eastern countries at the moment. I am comfortable in french and english is my native language. My heritage is dutch, and I am staying in maastricht NL while adding dutch to my languages and trying to learn the culture. I am often in switzerland which is the birthplace of my sweetie and a place that I have adopted as my home country. I simply love europe (well most of what I have seen at least). I believe that there are many positives and negatives to any area and no one place is a true utopia, but that's not going to stop me from searching. I may ask alot of questions, but I also freely give answers to the best of my ability.

• Intro Updated Mar 8, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

alllove2u2

“"the unexamined life is not worth living" ..Socrates...Pretty much says it all.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.