"Juba, Sudan" Juba by johnbradshawlayfield
Juba Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 63 photos
The city of Juba is the largest city in southern Sudan. If Sudan gets divided into two independent countries i.e. North Sudan and South Sudan this will definitely be the capital of the South. Sudan remains a politically unstable country. While the north remains calm, Darfur is wracked by crisis while the aftershocks of a decades-long civil war continue to reverberate across the south
Juba is a small town by Indian Standards. There is only one paved road in the entire city which requires maintainence and there are no traffic rules. But this city gives a totally different experience than Khartoum.
The only untouched and maintained buildings is the university of Juba. Students still study here and all the time discuss about Sudan's future.
You can get all the information on sudan.net
- Pros:The friendly and warm hearted people.
- Cons:The tensions between the north and the south.
Air Sudan offers weekly flights to Juba from Khartoum. Also low budget airlines to Juba do exist like Marsland Aviation. more travel advice
johnbradshawlayfield's Related Pages
Juba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Juba here we come!"
- "Getting to Juba, S. Sudan info for Journalists"
- "Juba, Sudan"
- "Oasis Camp Juba - Still the best"
- "Juba - Sudan"
- "Southern Sudan, new country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Juba
- Hotels in Juba
- Transportation in Juba
- Restaurants in Juba
- Warnings and Dangers in Juba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juba
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Juba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juba
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Asmara Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouakchott Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Pune Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Monrovia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.