"Nouakchott I lived here" Top 5 Page for this destination Nouakchott by johnbradshawlayfield
Nouakchott Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 103 photos
Ah! Whatto say about Nouakchott. I came here as a tourist and then I fell in love with this place and country.But, yes, this is a dirty city. Mauritanians generally donot use dust bins and throw garbage ewerywhere. There are a very few paved roads. La Capitale is the centre of the city and most beautiful part of the city. It is connected to Nouadhibou and Atar.
- Pros:Hospitable city and the gateway to the land of Moors.
- Cons:garbage everywhere
- In a nutshell:Better than Ouaga and N'Djamena.
In the airport the custom officers are spread everywhere. Whenever they see a tourist they tend to take money from them.... more travel advice
johnbradshawlayfield's Related Pages
Nouakchott Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tips from my "end-of-mission" report"
- "Nouakchott I lived here"
- "Nouakchott 2005"
- "Not much to see, yet so much to offer: MAURITANIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nouakchott
- Hotels in Nouakchott
- Transportation in Nouakchott
- Restaurants in Nouakchott
- Shopping in Nouakchott
- Warnings and Dangers in Nouakchott
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nouakchott
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nouakchott?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nouakchott
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Asmara Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouakchott Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Pune Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Monrovia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.