"Pattaya, Tourist Paradise" Pattaya by johnbradshawlayfield
Pattaya Travel Guide: 970 reviews and 2,452 photos
Pattaya is just south of Bangkok. We went there from Bangkok on a tourist vehicle. It takes just about 4 hrs to reach there. Day time, its hot and the beaches are full. Night time the streets are full of prostitutes waiting for their customers. European and Americans are their customers generally.
- Pros:Brilliant beaches
This is a restaurant and bar. It overlooks the beach. The food is Indian style, Hot and Spicy. Veg as well as Non Veg... more travel advice
We went to Pattaya on tourist Taxi. It took us about 4 hrs to reach there from our hotel in Bangkok and about 5 hrs from... more travel advice
johnbradshawlayfield's Related Pages
Pattaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pattaya is paradise"
- "Thailands biggest beach-ressort"
- " From Dusk Till Dawn"
- "P A T T A Y A ~ ~ ~ T H A I L A N D"
- "City Beach of The East"
- "Pattaya Pattaya!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pattaya
- Hotels in Pattaya
- Transportation in Pattaya
- Nightlife in Pattaya
- Restaurants in Pattaya
- Shopping in Pattaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Pattaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pattaya
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Pattaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pattaya
Photos in PattayaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Asmara Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nouakchott Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Pune Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Monrovia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.