"Thailand's capital city" Bangkok by johnbradshawlayfield
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,731 reviews and 24,320 photos
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand. We came here from Singapore and on Singapore Airways and got the visa on arrival. Bangkok is somewhat like an unorganised city. Constant traffic jams, pollution and chaos- 24hrs. As soon as we got out from the airport, we got stuck in the traffic jam and it took us nearly an hour to reach our hotel, i.e. Mandarin hotel. Now a new international airport "Suvarnabhoomi Airport" has been built outside the city.
- Pros:Cheap, when it comes to shopping
- Cons:Traffic Jams, Pollution
Indians are everywhere in the world. They are here too. Check out our delicious dishes and culture if you are in... more travel advice
We were not excited to sit in Tuk Tuks as we have our Bajaj Rickshaws in India which are more comfortable and cheap than... more travel advice
johnbradshawlayfield's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Asmara Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nouakchott Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Pune Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Monrovia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.