"Mengaluru, the birth place of Saraswat Brahmins" Mangalore by johnbradshawlayfield
Mangalore Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 54 photos
Its the place where most of the saraswat brahmins of India live and Konkani is spoken there by Many people here. Its one of the cleanest cities of India. The construction of New Mangalore port near by has made this city, one of the important cities of India. There is a river on one side of this city and sea to the other.
People generally mess it up with Bangalore. Bangalore is really far from this city towards the interior of Karnataka.
johnbradshawlayfield's Related Pages
Mangalore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bustling Mangalore"
- "Lazy, unpretentious!"
- "Coastal Karnataka"
- "Mengaluru, the birth place of Saraswat Brahmins"
- "Sea on one side and river on other side of road"
- "Udpi Sri Krishn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mangalore
- Hotels in Mangalore
- Transportation in Mangalore
- Restaurants in Mangalore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mangalore
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mangalore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mangalore
Photos in MangaloreSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Asmara Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nouakchott Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Pune Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Monrovia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.