"Shillong, State of Meghalaya" Top 5 Page for this destination Shillong by johnbradshawlayfield
Shillong Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 310 photos
Shillong is the capital of the state of Meghalaya. It is a small city situated in a scenic background.
To the southern part of the state where it borders with Bangladesh, the rebels are dominating but only over a little... more travel advice
johnbradshawlayfield's Related Pages
Shillong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shillong - 'Halfway To Heaven'"
- "Meghalaya,The Abode of Clouds & North East Culture"
- "Shillong - The Scotland of the East"
- "Shillong, State of Meghalaya"
- "Scotland of the East"
- "A Hill Station in the North East Corner of India"
- "Shillong- The Scotland of East"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shillong
- Hotels in Shillong
- Transportation in Shillong
- Nightlife in Shillong
- Restaurants in Shillong
- Shopping in Shillong
- Warnings and Dangers in Shillong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shillong
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Shillong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shillong
Photos in ShillongSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Asmara Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Blair Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nouakchott Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Pune Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Monrovia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.