"Wide Open Spaces, Beautiful Country" Lillooet by Camping_Girl
Lillooet Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 42 photos
This is a very busy time for me work-wise, and so this page is going to be under construction for awhile.
I promised someone I would get pics posted here ASAP, so here goes.
It's sort of hard to tell in this picture, but this road is paved - really! It is definitely spectacular for its entire length.
We pulled in off the road one night and camped here for free. It was a beautiful spot - no one else around for miles!
- Pros:Remote, few people, you can enjoy the natural surroundings.
- Cons:Remote, few people - tough to find supplies.
Camping_Girl's Related Pages
Lillooet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lillooet...Mile 0 of the Gold Rush Trail"
- "Wide Open Spaces, Beautiful Country"
- "Beautiful LILLOOET"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lillooet
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Lillooet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lillooet
Photos in LillooetSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos
- Varadero Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos
- Havana Intro, 16 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Needles Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nanton Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Virginia City Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue